The DigiLooks HealthCare has created this online platform on the World Wide Web. The site provides online/Internet-based information and communications services to its users. Using this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of use. You must agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to use this website. Please read this document carefully. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, please do not use this site.
DigiLooks HealthCare may update and revise these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time. Please review the ‘Terms and Conditions’ posted on this website periodically because your continued usage of this web site (the “website”) will mean you accept those changes.
Information found on this website is meant to support and not replace the relationship with your physician or other medical support provider. We are not a licensed medical-care provider. We have no expertise in examining, diagnosing or treating any medical conditions, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You are suggested to consult a physician before starting a fitness program, changing your diet pattern or if you have questions regarding the medical condition, and Digilooks Healthcare requires you to consult with your physician before following any training instructions you receive through the website or participating in any event announced on the website. Not all exercises or activities, described on the website are suitable for everyone. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death. If you feel discomfort or pain, immediately stop the activity causing such discomfort or pain. The website should not be used by people who have Type 1 diabetes or other adverse medical or nutritional conditions. By using the website, you represent that you have received consent from your physician to participate in the programs, workouts, and exercises described on the website.
We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through the website. If you engage in any exercise program you receive through the website you agree that you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
Registration and Password
At DigiLooks HealthCare, we have several tools that allows you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your DigiLooks HealthCare passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to,
- Control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords
- Authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your DigiLooks HealthCare account and password
- Promptly inform Digilooks Healthcare of any need to deactivate a password.
You grant DigiLooks HealthCare and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the website. DigiLooks HealthCare cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using DigiLooks HealthCare tools and services. You also agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login information or password.
Ownership of the Website
Except for the User Generated Content, the website and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein, is owned by DigiLooks HealthCare or its licensors. You acknowledge that the website and any underlying technology used in connection with the website contain DigiLooks HealthCare intellectual property and proprietary information. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify or create derivative works of, publicly display (including by framing any content), or commercially exploit any part of the website except as necessary to view the content on the website and create a reasonable number of copies of portions of such content (without modification) for your personal, non-commercial use. All rights in the website not expressly granted by DigiLooks HealthCare to you are retained by DigiLooks HealthCare.
Content Accessible (In-case any) on DigiLooks HealthCare violate your Copyright
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by email@example.com by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g. URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location.
- Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your complete contact information name, address, e-mail address and (if available) telephone number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complaint of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
There are several areas on the website on which users may post information. Any information posted to the community pages can be viewed by anyone who visits the website (whether or not such visitors are registered users). DigiLooks HealthCare does not endorse any information posted on the community pages and posts made by users do not necessarily reflect the views of DigiLooks HealthCare. Information on the community pages should not be taken as medical advice and we are not responsible for such information or for editing any factual errors or making any type of corrections to such information. Any action taken by you based on information presented on the community pages is at your own risk. Using our community pages means you agree to follow our Community Guidelines which includes following provisions:
- Respect everyone’s opinions. Even though you might not agree with someone, that does not mean that they are wrong or deserve to be belittled. Remember that what works for you may not work for others. Give everyone the same courtesy you would expect in return.
- Do not post any explicit or profane content
- Do not post inappropriate profile pictures
- Do not post threatening or harassing communications
- Do not post promote products or advertise commercially
- If you have started a thread (such as a journal) that you want to close, please post a message indicating us. We may determine in our sole discretion whether to close or delete threads.
- DigiLooks HealthCare has the right to remove a post on the Community Pages if it does not meet these standards or for any other reason DigiLooks HealthCare seems appropriate.
Changes to Website
At DigiLooks HealthCare, we may change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any feature or component of the website at any time without further notice. In addition, we may, without notice to the applicable user, terminate individual community pages that have been inactive for more than 30 days, but we have no obligation to do so. You agree that DigiLooks HealthCare shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any feature or component of the website.
Company’s Liability: Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
The content comes from sources believed to be accurate, but may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Digilooks Healthcare makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the site or the content. The use of the site and the content is at your own risk You acknowledge that in connection with the site, information will be transmitted over local exchange, inter-exchange and internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third party local exchange and long distance carriers, utilities, Internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of DigiLooks HealthCare and their suppliers. Accordingly, DigiLooks HealthCare, assumes no liability for, or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the site.
The site and the content contained therein are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. DigiLooks HealthCare, their licensors, and their suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. DigiLooks HealthCare, their licensors, and their suppliers make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communication provided on or through the use of the site. DigiLooks HealthCare, their licensors, and their suppliers do not make any warranty that the content contained on the Site satisfies government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products.
Thank you for your co-operation. We hope you find the using DigiLooks HealthCare extremely helpful and convenient too! If you are willing to request additional information regarding these Terms and conditions, please contact us customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org